Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Elder Law, and Veteran Benefits
"I want to provide enough to my children so that they can do something, but not enough so that they can do nothing - Warren Buffet"
In planning for the accumulation, management and preservation of your assets, and for the distribution of those assets at the time of your death we recognize that Estate Planning is a team effort and involves your financial planner, CPA, banker, insurance professional and estate planning Attorney. With multiple skills we can effectively coordinate your overall planning process from its beginning phases through the estate and trust administration process. Our services include the following:
- Retirement and Insurance Planning
- Preparation of your Estate Planning documents
- Medicaid Asset Protection Strategies
- Venteran Benefits Planning
- Special Needs Planning Strategies
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Representing Personal Representatives, Trustees,and Beneficiaries
- Insurance and Tax services
- Advanced Planning
To download our Estate Planning Data Intake form Right-Click your mouse over "Estate Plan Data Intake" below and select either "Save Link" or "Save Target As" depending on your browser.
Estate Plan Data Intake
Paul has taught Retirement and Employee Benefit Planning, Estate Planning and Insurance Courses in the Saint Xavier CFP Certificate Program. He is a past member of Wealth Counsel, a national association of Estate Planning Attorneys and a current member of the National Association of Elder Law Attorneys ('NAELA').
For more information contact Paul Lechner, Esq., CPA at 708.460.6686